Friday, July 30, 2021

Keepin' it Reel with La-La Land Crafts

Happy Friday!!  Today I am back with another fun card featuring products from the July 2021 La-La Land Crafts new release- Keepin' It Reel and some of the new dies and new paper from the release.  


.

I had so much fun creating this card and love how it has a bit of a comic strip feel to me.  I used 2 of the largest Scalloped Rectangles Dies doubled to create a slimline card.

I stamped the ducks on Copic Xpress It cardstock and colored with Copic Markers

Ducks: N0, N1, N2, N3, R20
Beak, feet and fish: YR04, YR07, YR68, Y15
Fishing Pole: E31, E33, E35, E47
Water: B05, BG15
White Gel Pen





I used the Under the Sea Die to create the pond for my cute little duck to fish in, and added some of the fish from the Little Fishes Die Set to the pond. I also added a few around the card.



I used the Here, Fishy Fish Background Stamp Set to the Double Stitched Rectangles and then used the Scalloped Rectangles Dies to mount on.




I used paper from the new Summer Vibes Paper Pack and love how the colors went together so well.

I added a few enamel dots, and the sentiment cut with a rectangle from the Right Pocket Die made for the perfect size.


I love how this card turned out and hope you enjoyed too!


No comments:

Post a Comment