Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Gnoel with The Cat's Pajama's

 Happy Tuesday everyone!   Today I am back with a fun card featuring Gnoel, one of the digital stamps released this month over at The Cat's Pajamas.   I printed the version that has both the gnome but also the sentiment and cut down to a rectangle.    Next I printed the gnome with the ornament and cut with my Scan N Cut on Copic Xpress It Cardstock

 

Once cut colored with copics-

Skin- E00, E11, E21, R20

Hair and Mustache: W1, W3, W5

Hat: RV29, RV69, R35, R37, N1, N3, N5

Ornament: G05, G17, G28, YG09

Shoes: T1, T3, T5

Next I cut a pieces of cardstock down for a slimline card.   I inked with Walnut Stain Distress Ink.   Next I cut pattern papers from the Simple Stories Simple Vintage Christmas to make my various layers.   I inked all papers with the same walnut stain ink.

I used foam tape to pop the Gnome up on the card and add some dimension.   I then added some enamel dots to the corners to add the finishing touches to the card.

I hope you enjoyed my card- and don’t forget the sale going on over at the shop- 60% off stamps, dies, stencils and embellishments.

See you soon!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment