Thursday, July 29, 2021

Fishing Luka with La-La Land Crafts

 Happy Thursday!  Today I am back with a fun card featuring products from the July 2021 La-La Land Crafts new release- Fishing Luka and some of the new dies and new paper.


I decided to make a fun easel card.   I cut a piece of white cardstock at 6" x 12".  Next I scored at 3", and 6".   I stamped Luka on Copic Xpress It Cardstock and Colored with Copic Markers.

Skin: E00, E11, E21, R20
Hair and shoes: E11, E13, E1e, E18
Hat and Vest YG63,G94, G99
Shirt: YR04, YR07, YR68, YR15, White Gel Pen
Jeans: B91, B93, B95, B97, B99, White Gel Pen
Tackle Box: YG63,G94, G99, N1, N3
Fish: BG15, B02, G94, White Gel Pen
Fishing Pole- E18 




I used the new Beach Bucket Die and added the fish from the Fishing Rod Die in the bucket.



I used the Summer is Here Layering Stencil with Distress Oxide- Tumbled Glass to add waves to the blue cardstock.   I then added some fish from the Little Fishes Die.



I used one of the rectangles from the Horizontal Pocket Die to add the sentiment.  I added the Sun and Clouds from the Stitched Sun and Clouds Die to add the finishing touches.



I hope you enjoyed this card.   See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment