Sunday, July 4, 2021

Celebrate! With TLC Designs

 Hey everyone!   I'm back with a fun little card featuring Cherry On Top Die.  I normally like to give Birthday cards, but wanted a little card that could be added to a gift bag, and could be used on it's own or in additon to another card.  There's just something about an addition to gift bag.

I cut the base of the cupcake in black cardstock.   Next I cut the top and the wrapper with pattern paper from my stash.    I inked the edges with black ink.  I wanted to mute the edges a bit and distress them.  

I used foam tape to pop both the top and wrapper bottom to the base.    Next I die cut the tag with coordinating pattern paper and stamped the sentiment from the Celebrate Sentiments Clear Stamp set.   I then used some yellow and white bakers twine and wrapped around the back.  This just adds an extra touch.

Next I cut the Cherry frompym the die set and inked with Picked Raspberry Distress Oxide ink.   I then popped up with foam tape.   There is also a stem that comes with this die set, but I just liked how it looked without.

I love how this turned out and think it will be the perfect addition to any gift bag. 

I hope you enjoyed.  See you soon!

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment