Tuesday, June 2, 2020

June Challenge in the Spectrum Noir Creative Community

This month's challenge theme over in the Spectrum Noir Creative Community is Flowers. You can enter any project you want as long as it follows the theme and uses SN products. The randomly picked winner will receive £30/ $30 / €30 to spend.



For my first inspiration card I used the Alluring Lily Digital Stamp from Power Poppy





I printed the digi on Neenah Classic Crest Cardstock.

I colored the image with Spectrum Noir Illustrators:

Illustrators
DR1, DR3, DR5, DR7 CR5
GY3, GY5, LY1


I inked the edges of the white with Spectrum Noir Red Berry water reactive ink



I added some Studio Katia July jewels to the corners.

I used a sentiment from a different Power Poppy digi.



Find all of the details here. If you are not a member of the group please do join us


I hope you enjoyed.

See you soon!

1 comment: