Saturday, June 27, 2020

Hey Cupcake! Happy Birthday!

Today I am back to share a fun card I made for a sweet birthday girl.  I used Cupcake Marci from La-La Land Stamps.




I used the digital version, but there is a rubber version as well (at the moment it is out of stock).

I printed on Neenah Classic Crest Card and colored with Spectrum Noir Illustrators:


FS6, FS7, FS8, PP3, DP1
MG1, MG2, MG3
CG1, CG3, CG5, CG7
BP1, BP3, BP5
BGR1, BGR3, BGR5, True Black

White Gel Pen

I cut the image with my Scan N Cut.

I used the Large Nested Stitched Frames dies- used the largest one 2x.  One in black and one in pattern from the Love you More Paper Pack from La-La Land Crafts.  I cut along the stitched line to make a smaller frame to mat.



I used the cupcake die, cut on the same Neenah Classic Crest cardstock and colored with Illustrators as well.  


I added a bit of glitter to the cupcake top like sugar sprinkles.


I used the cherry die from the March 2020 Club La-La Land Crafts kit to add a cherry on the cupcake.





The Rolled Rose- Small and Medium dies were cut with black cardstock and added to the card. 

The Love You more paper pack was used for my various layers.





Next I used the Happy Birthday Die to add to the bottom of the card.


A few gems from Pretty Pink Posh- Luau collection add the finishing touches.


I hope enjoyed this card!



See you soon!





No comments:

Post a Comment