Thursday, June 11, 2020

Happiness in a Cup from Polka Dot Orchard

Today I am back with a fun image set from Polka Dot Orchard called Happiness in a Cup.



I printed this digi on Neenah Classic Crest Card and colored with Spectrum Noir Illustrators.

Colors used:

GY1, GY3, GY4, GY5
MB1, MB2, MB4
RB1, RB2, RB4
BT1, BT3, BT5, BT7
BP1, BP3, BP5
BG1, BG3, BG5
DG1,  DG2, DG3
White Gel Pen




Normally I would add pattern paper to my card, but i wanted to keep it from being too busy.

I used cardstock from my stash to create my layers.

I fussy cut the image leaving some white around the leaves.

I used the Stamp Doctor Circle dies to create my circles behind the image.


I cut the sentiment and inked the edges just to give a bit of color.


I hope you enjoyed!  

See you soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment