Monday, June 22, 2020

Hellebores from Power Poppy


Dropping by with another card for the monthly challenge over at the Spectrum Noir Creative Community on Facebook. 

This month's challenge isFlowers. You can enter any project you want as long as it follows the theme and uses SN products. The randomly picked winner will receive £30/ $30 / €30 to spend.


 

I used the Hellebores Digital Stamp from Power Poppy.




I colored with Spectrum Noir Illustrators:

PP1, PP3, PP4, PP5, PP6
DG1, DG2 DG3, LG4
BG1
IB1
GY1, GY3


I added a sentiment from another set as I needed a Thank you card and felt this was perfect.

I matted on coordinating cardstock and added a few gems from Studio Katia for the finishing touches,


I hope you will join us!  

Find all of the details here. If you are not a member of the group please do join us

No comments:

Post a Comment