Monday, April 15, 2019

Red Hibiscus Designs release from 7 Kids Crafts

Today I am back with a super fun release from Red Hibiscus Designs from 7 Kids Crafts.


I love the botanical bundle and for a limited time when you purchase the bundle you get the dragonfly digi free. 




I used photoshop and did one larger and 2 smaller succulents.   I wanted the large to look like it was on top of the others.   You could also print the 3, fussy cut and layer. 

Colors Used: 

YG67, YG17, YG63, YG61, YG03, G28, BG11, BG10



I cut my mats with the A2 Layers Combo dies from The Stamp Doctor.  Lastly I inked the edges with Lawn Fawn Ink in Freshly Cut Grass.  I typed a sentiment and hand cut a banner flag and inked it as well.   Lastly I popped up with foam tape.   



Head over to 7 Kids Crafts to snag this great bundle up!


I hope you enjoyed!


See you soon!









No comments:

Post a Comment