Saturday, April 27, 2019

Love notes from Graphic 45 and 7 Kids Crafts

Today I am back with a card, which is somewhat unique for me- no stamping and no coloring.

I used Love Notes Collection Pack from Graphic 45.  7 Kids Crafts carries lots of fun Graphic 45- and these collections can be used for stuff other than scrapbooking!    Although Love Notes is out of stock there are so many great collections to use!

I chose a couple of the "smaller" pattern prints- although the right print can be used on the cards even if is large.




I cut my base with black cardstock and then matted with pattern.    I cut out a journal/sentiment card and then also matted it.   Lastly I cut a border and matted it 2 times. 

I used my edge distresser and distressed all of the edges.

You could also ink the edges, however on this one I did not (this was a struggle to refrain)


I then used some foliage dies from The Stamp Doctor- Foliage Combo.


I used some roses from 7 Kids Crafts in Red and Pink.


And there you have it! 

I hope you enjoyed-  See you soon1


No comments:

Post a Comment