Saturday, January 8, 2022

Paper Piecing Challenge at Kraftin Kimmie Stamps

Hey everyone!   Today I am back with this week's challenge over at Kraftin Kimmie Stamps- Paper Piecing.  





I used the Ahoy Sailor- Stamping the girl with  Kraftin KimmieWicked Black ink- which has to be my favorite ink to stamp and color with as it's safe for Alcohol markers.

I colored with Copics:

Skin: E00, 11, 21, R20
Hair: E13, E15, E18
Reds: R35, 37, 59
Blues: B93, B95, B97, B99
Anchor: N1, N2, N3, N5

I used pattern paper from my stash (I believe this was Catherine Pooler) and stamped my image and then fussy cut the pants to paper piece onto my image.




I used a Stitched Rounded Rectangles die from Elizabeth Craft Designs to create my base layer.  I inked my layers with Kraftin Kimmie Incredible Indigo ink.


Next I used a couple of Oval dies to mat my image on and then used foam tape to pop up both the ovals and the image.


I added some various nautical dies from my stash and a couple, and some enamel dots add the finishing touches.

I added the sentiment on to a tag tucked into the card- when I originally created I did not plan on using the tag, but found my card had a big open space that needed something added.





I hope you enjoyed my card.


See you soon!   




No comments:

Post a Comment