Tuesday, January 25, 2022

Burlesque! with Scrappy Boy Stamps

 Hey everyone!    Today I am back with a fun card featuring the January 2022 New Release from Scrappy Boy Stamps- Burlesque   I love this release because it's so perfect to use for cards for not only friends, but also significant others- it's so versatile.



I stamped my image on Copic Xpress It Cardstock and cut with the coordinating dies.

I colored with Copics:

Skin: E00, E11, E21, R20
Hair: E13, E15, E18
Pinks: R83, E85, RV55, RV63

I wanted to create a scene for this one so I used the beautiful new papers in this release and created a card that made a statement.   I wanted it to look like she created her costume and was ready to hit the stage.



I hope that you enjoyed this card.   


See you soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment