Monday, June 10, 2019

Following the leader with Dreamerland and 7 Kids Crafts

Today I am back with a fun stamp from our vendor of the month over at 7 Kids Crafts- Dreamerland.

You can save 20% off products in the Vendor of the Month Category- using code "dream"

This stamp set appears to be out of stock, however there are lots of other great sets available here:
https://www.7kidscrafts.com/vendor-of-the-month-sale/



I colored with Spectrum Noir markers:

Skin: CR2, FS5, FS1, FS2, FS8
Pants: TB3, TB2
Hat: TN1, TN2, TN3
Grass: LG5
Shirt: GY2, GY1
Boots: IG5, IG3, IG1
Dogs: EB1, EB2, CG3, CG1
Wagon: TN8, TN5, TN3, TN1

I used pattern paper from my stash and make a polaroid type image.   I just think this is the sweetest.   
I used some brown flat back pearls from my stash


Head on over to 7 Kids Crafts and check out all of the awesome stamps and washi (the product of the month).

See you soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment