Monday, June 17, 2019

Dreamerland playing on a swing from 7 Kids Crafts

Today I am back with a fun stamp from our vendor of the month over at 7 Kids Crafts- Dreamerland.

You can save 20% off products in the Vendor of the Month Category- using code "dream"

This stamp set appears to be out of stock, however there are lots of other great sets available here:
https://www.7kidscrafts.com/vendor-of-the-month-sale/




I colored with Spectrum Noir markers:

Skin: CR2, FS5, FS1, FS2, FS8
Dress: LG5, LG4, LG2

Dog: TN3, TN1
Swing: EB1, EB2, BG1
Hair: IG8, IG6, IG3, IG1
Socks: IG1


I used pattern paper from my stash and the Best Wishes and Butterfly Kisses die set from The Paper Boutique.  

I used a cloud stencil from Simon Says Stamp and Distress Ink in Peacock Feathers.

I hope you enjoyed!   See you soon!







\

No comments:

Post a Comment