Thursday, May 16, 2019

Scripty Notes from 7 Kids Crafts and Mama Elephant

Today I am back with a fun card featuring Scripty Notes from Mama Elephant, our vendor of the month over at 7 Kids Crafts.  Use code "MAMA" to receive 20% off items in this category.    Our Product of the Month is Nuvo Drops.   Use the same code for that discount. 


I wanted to do something a bit different for this card.  I used the "you're my favorite" sentiment and stamped on an oval die from the Nested Oval Dies #1 from The Stamp Doctor.  



I cut a banner flag and scored it to create a fold and matted it behind my inside mat so that it would fold over.   I can completely close my card and have my sentiment closed, almost like a partial belly band.   



I added some flat back pearls and a few tiny dragonfly dies to my sentiment band and on the inside and also added a few smaller flat back pearls to the dragonflies as well.  

The finished product shows that you don't need a lot of elements to create a fun card and I love how it turned out.  


I hope you enjoyed!  

See you soon!







 

No comments:

Post a Comment