Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Work it Wednesday! with The Stamp Doctor

Today I am back with a new series, Work it Wednesday.  Every week I will have a step by step tutorial for a card made with The Stamp Doctor products. 

This week I am using the Dog Gone Dog Combo

Other The Stamp Doctor products used:   A2 Layers Combo and Tags #1


I started by cutting my white base with the A2 Layers combo 



I then used a brick wall stencil and some grey ink (Lawn Fawn) and created my background


The result

Next I stamped and cut my images from the Dog Gone Dog Combo.

I colored the images with Copic Markers: 

Reds: R59, R37, R35
Greens: G07, G05, G03
Dog: E31, E33, E35
House top: C5, C3, C1



And cut my tag with the Tags #1 Die set and stamped my sentiment 



Next I added some foam tape to the back of my images..... 



However before I took the backing off I placed and did not like the flatness of the background.   I hand cut a hill out of brown cardstock and decided I liked that better.   I placed all of my images and after inking the edges of the sentiment with Kraftin Kimme Ink.  I added a few metal embellishments to each side of the tag.  


Next I cut a few more layers with the A2 Layers Combo.




Once I had these I assembled my layers.  



I then added the dog bowl to the envelope 




I hope you enjoyed!

See you soon!








No comments:

Post a Comment