Monday, February 11, 2019

Valentine's tag topper card from The Stamp Doctor

Today I am back with a fun card tutorial with the 3" Tag topper die from The Stamp Doctor.



First choose your tag topper and paper.



Place your die on your paper and run through your die cutting machine.



Here you can see the cut out part.



Line up your edge with your paper trimmer and trim the one side.


Next flip and trim the other side.


Now you have your tag.   



Next I inked the edges of the tag and cut down a piece of pattern paper and cardstock to add to the tag and inked as well.


I wanted to add a bit more so I cut a paper doily down and also inked the edges.


Once everything was inked I assembled my tag.



Next I cut my card mats.   I used the A2 Layers Combo.  The middle mat I cut and then trimmed down.  I plan to make several of these so I can use the other pieces.




I inked my pattern paper for the card and assembled.  Now I have my card base and tag.  I cut the length of my tag down to fit a bit better on my card.


I adhered my tag down to my card.  



Now I can add an image or sentiment to the card.

For this one I used Arrow Words 1.  

I cut a small piece of white cardstock and stamped the word love.




Next I inked the sentiment strip with red ink.



Lastly I added some foam tape to the sentiment to pop it up a bit. 



I adhered the sentiment down and now I have a cute fun card.   



I hope you enjoyed!  

See you soon!




4 comments: