Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Furry Friends

Yep, I am back with anther card.......As a dog mom, I tend to gravitate to anything dog related so when I saw this stamp set from Simon Says Stamp I knew I had to have it.





I used the Stamp Doctor's A2 Layers combo dies to cut my layers.

I then stamped the image with Simon Says stamp Intense Black ink and stamped on Inkadinkado masking paper and masked the image.   

I then used Tim Holtz distress ink in:

Chipped Sapphire, Mermaid Lagoon and Tumbled Glass to create the background.   It got a bit darker on the edges however I am ok with that.   Normally I would have embossed some white snowflakes in the backgound however I was making this around 1 AM and did not want to wake my husband with my heat tool so I left the background alone.   

Once I had the inking done, I pulled the masking paper and colored the image.   

Copics:

W1, W3, W5,
E31, E33, E35
E41, E43, E44
R37, R35, R59
YG67, YG63, YG17
E18, E15

Nuvo Aqua Flow Glitter Gloss Pen for the sparkle on the hat, scarf and antlers.

I then free hand cut some white glitter paper to create snow and cut a strip of cardstock for the sentiment and then free handed the fish tail to create a banner.



I hope enjoyed!   

No comments:

Post a Comment