Saturday, December 8, 2018

Angelica Angel from Kraftin Kimmie- Kolour it Up Challenge

After being under the weather and taking several days off from my craft room I am back with a fun stamp from Kraftin Kimmie Stamps.

My incredible friend Krafty Girl Keri Parish sent me this stamp as part of my Christmas gift.   Not only is it a great stamp set, but it also has a big sentimental significance.

This month (Dec 16th) marks the 15th anniversary since my little brother passed away after a car accident.  The day we took him off of life support I bought my first angel at the hospital gift shop.   Ever since I have been collecting angels.






ProMarkers: Coral, Sunkissed Pink, Blush and Baby Pink
Copics: C0, C1, C3, W1, E41, E43, YG67, YG17, G00, R37, R35, R32
Prismacolor Warm Grey 70%



Hope you enjoyed.  See you soon!

Angela

2 comments: