Tuesday, October 9, 2018

New friendships from Sassy Cheryl

Our sponsor this week over at Passionate Paper Creations is Sassy Cheryl's Illustrations.     When I saw this image I just knew I wanted to play with it because it reminded me of me and my grandpa who we lost this last Summer.   

You can find the image here: http://bit.ly/2A0HlgP.





I colored them up with Copics:

Skin: E000, E00, E21
Bench: E21, E23, E25
Umbrella: BG13, BG15, BG49, E23
girls hair: E41, E43, E47
Girls clothing: V06, V15, V17, W1, W3
Man's clothing: E13, E15, B93, B95, B97, B99



I added some embellishment from my stash including a little guitar I had as my grandpa played guitar until his parkinson's made it difficult. 


I added a few enamel dots, some cheesecloth for texture and inked all of the edges with Pink and Main Fountain ink.


I hope you enjoyed!  Head over to Passionate Paper Creations and join in on the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment