Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Magical Friends week

It's a very special week over at Witt and Sass!

Witt and Sass has teamed up with Kindred Stamps for a magical week!  

I have to admit I have never watched or read the Harry Potter, so I learned a lot about all of the characters this week!

Stamps used:

Witt and Sass:  Magical Creatures

Kindred Stamps: Students of Magic




I colored the Harry stamp with my go to skin combo (ProMarkers): Coral, Sunkissed Pink, Blush.  
I used R46, R37, R35 for his shirt and for the tie 
Scarf: same red combo with Y38, Y35 and Y15
Hair: E41, E43, E47, E49
Pants and jacket: C1, C3, C5, C7, 100
Lion Jacket C1, C3, C5
Lion Shirt W1
Lion fur: E13, E15

Hat: E51, E53, E57, E59



I used some digital paper I found on etsy, and a charm also found on Etsy.

I also used the A2 Layers combo dies from the Stamp Doctor.


Find the stamps here:

Witt and Sass:  Magical Creatures
Witt and Sass: Magical Accessories

Kindred Stamps: Students of Magic
Kindred Stamps: Masters of Magic

No comments:

Post a Comment