Wednesday, July 4, 2018

It Girls

Happy 4th of July!!!  This summer seems to be going way too fast.

Our sponsor this week over at Passionate Paper Creations and Friends is It Girls.   I love all of their girls because they are so fashionable and perfect for so many occasions.   

I chose Lucy Digital Stamp. You can find it here: http://bit.ly/2NtjE5g

Although going more CAS is not generally my favorite style, it seemed to work for this image.  I can add this to my card stash, and when I need a card, add a quick sentiment depending on the occasion and viola, a great card no matter the occasion.



Colors used:
Skin: Promarkers: Coral, Sunkissed Pink, Blush, Baby Pink
Lips: Promarkers: Antique Pink and Baby Pink
Copics:
Dress and shoes: R81, R83, R85
Handbag and belt: Y35, Y35
Hair: E31, E59
I came across my Heidi Swapp Sugar Chic 6 x 6 paper pad while looking for paper that spoke to me for the image and well I just think it's perfect for this gal.   


Head on over to Passionate Paper Creations and join in on the fun!


See you soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment