Wednesday, June 20, 2018

I'm here for you from Sassy Cheryl

Every week I say I love this image, this image spoke to me etc, and although every time I mean it, I have never meant as much as I do with this image.    This one on so many levels spoke to my heart.   You see 15 years ago this Christmas my little brother (3 years younger) passed away after a car accident at the age of 20.   We were incredibly close and not a day goes by that I don't miss him and think of him.   I would definitely love to sit and watch a sunset or sunrise with him like these 2 kids are doing. 

You can grab I'm here for you here: http://bit.ly/2tbLmeG.




I colored the image with a mix of Copic Markers and Pro Markers.

Pro-markers:

Skin: Coral, Sunkissed Pink, Blush
Bench: Sandstone, Raw Sienna
Copics:

Her hair: E31, E33, E37
His Hair: E11, E13
Shirts, his shoes and socks: C1, Colorless Blender
Her shoes and bow: RV02, RV04
Overalls: B93, B95, B97, B99
Grass: G02, G05, G07
Sun: Y02, Y04
Sky: B00, B000

I hope this image makes you think of someone you are or were close to and sitting with them.  

See you soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment