Saturday, March 31, 2018

Easter Bird from Kinda Cute

Today I am back with an adorable image from Kinda Cute. They are sponsoring this weekend over at Passionate Paper Creations.   I love Easter Bird digital stamp.  It's so perfect for Easter.  You can find this adorable image here: http://bit.ly/2uz4oyD



I colored him up with Copic Markers:
Egg Shell: B000, B00, BG02, YR02, YR04, YR07
Chick: Y15, Y17, Y35 beak: YR07
Grass: G03, G05, G07

I cut the strip for the back and then crumpled it and inked it up with Evergreen Bough distress ink.   

I added Nuvo drops to the top and bottom in Apple Green, Dandelion Yellow and Carnation Pink.  

Head on over and join Passionate Paper Creations, ask to join if you are not already a member for some awesome fun!


See you soon!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment