Thursday, March 8, 2018

bleach technique challenge from 4 crafty chicks

Today I am back with another guest DT card for 4 Crafty chicks.

This week the challenge is Bleach Technique.  This technique was interesting as I was sure I would end up covered in bleach but was easier than I thought.


I used a snowflake stamp, and stamped onto black cardstock.  I was surprised it gave me a copper look.




I added a sentiment and some enamel dots and a little copper foil cardstock to add the finishing touches.

Head on over to 4 Crafty chicks to see more of the creations.  

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Angela! Love the snowflake background you bleached - turned out amazing! Have a wonderful week xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty, love this card, and the technique is awesome, so cool! Cheers, L :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card, love what you did with the bleach!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Angela! So glad you are Guesting with us this month!

    ReplyDelete