Thursday, July 23, 2020

Butterflies from Sweet Manhattan Stamps

Happy Thursday!   We have almost made it to the weekend.

Today I am back with some newly released stamps from Sweet Manhattan Stamps


I love Butterflies and these cards were so much fun.

I stamped the images on Neenah Classic Crest Card and fussy cut the butterflies.


I colored the image with Spectrum Noir Illustrators:

BP1, BP3, BP5
PV1, PV2, PV3, PV4
GT1, GT2, GT3

I stamped the image again on the pattern paper to have a layer underneath



I then adhered the butterfly down and added some flatback pearls to the middle in coordinating colors.

Inked the edges of the paper with black ink.


I added a sentiment typed by me, however there are some great ones that go with these butterflies.


Again I stamped the image on Neenah Classic Crest Cardstock with Spectrum Noir Alcohol proof ink and then colored with Spectrum Noir Illustrators then fussy cut the image.





Colors Used:

IB1, IB2, IB3
CT1, CT2, CT3
White gel pen





I used the Mintay Happy Place 6 x 6 paper pack and matted with black cardstock.  



I used some large eyelets from my stash to put on both ends of my strip and strung black embroidery floss through it.


Again I added a sentiment that I had typed up.


I hope you enjoyed these cards and go check out Sweet Manhattan Stamps!


See you soon




No comments:

Post a Comment