Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Butterfly Meadow from Crafter's Companion

I read a quote once that really resonated for me- "without change there would be no butterflies"- this is so very true.    I love butterflies so I was so excited to color this stamp up from Crafter's Companion- Butterfly Meadow.





I stamped the butterfly 2x with Finesse by Spectrum Noir- Alcohol Proof Ink in Noir Black on Neenah Solar White Classic Crest Card Pack.   

I colored with Spectrum Noir Original Coloring System markers:  BT1, BT3, BT4, BT6, IG3, IG5

I added the Crafter's companion Scalloped Filligree border die and added it in between my 2 butterflies, which I fussy cut out of the cardstock.


I also used some Black Matt Cardstock from Crafter's Companion which is my hands down favorite black cardstock.


I used some teal cardstocks from my stash, as well as a few gems from Studio Katia to add the finishing touches.

I hope you enjoyed!


See you soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment