Friday, November 2, 2018

Snow Family Blessings from The Stamp Doctor

Today I am back with a very fun card I made with the Snow Family Blessings from The Stamp Doctor.

I love this set because it has a matching die! 


I stamped the image on 
Hammermill Paper, Premium Color Copy Cover Cardstock which is one of my favorite papers to stamp on and use for digis because I love how Copics react with the paper.    I used Memento Tuxedo Black ink.  





I colored the snowmen up with Copic Markers.

Hats and gloves-
 R89, R85, R83, R81
BG49, BG45, BG11

YG09, YG63- for the carrot nose

W1, Colorless blender- for the snowman blend
R20- for the cheeks


I cut the base layers with the A2 Layers combo.   I used papers from Authentique Solitude 6 x 6 paper pad.   




I stamped the sentiment and then cut it out by hand.  I then inked it with Tim Holtz Distress ink in Mermaid Lagoon.  





I added part of a christmas spray I bought at Michaels.  I used Aleene's 15601 Original Tacky Glue, 16-Ounce.   



Other products used: 



I hope you enjoyed this card.

See you soon!!












No comments:

Post a Comment