Saturday, August 18, 2018

Fang-tastic Halloween

This weekend our sponsor at Passionate Paper Creations is Your Next Stamp.  When I chose this stamp set to use, I was so excited because I am so incredibly ready for Fall.   I love Halloween and love this set!   

You can find Fang-tastic Halloween here: http://bit.ly/2w15u4D

When I originally started this card it was going to be a landscape style, hence why the pattern goes the other way, however when I got it all together it just didn't flow well.   One of my crafting resolutions is not to always start over, so I decided to just roll with it. 

I colored him with Copics:


Pants: V01, V04, V06 and V09
Shirt: YR02, YR04, YR07
Bolts and bottom of shoes: W1, W3, W5, W7
Skin: G07, YG03, YG06, YG13

I used a white gel pen to add white to his tooth, 

I added some enamel dots to the card and inked all of my layers with Ranger Archival ink in Jet Black.

Head on over to Passionate Paper Creations and join in on the fun!


See you soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment