Saturday, May 5, 2018

CC Designs - Cherry on Top

Happy National Scrapbook Day!    This weekend our sponsor over at Passionate Paper Creations is CC Designs.    The very first cling stamps I ever bought were from Christine and CC Designs.   They are the stamps that introduced me to Copic Markers.   I watched my first Copic Coloring and card making videos (they were from Prairie Paper and Ink) and I was hooked.   Now they carry physical and Digis too!  Today I share with you an  adorable digital stamp from CC Designs. Swiss Pixie Cherry on Top.  Perfect for not only birthday cards but really any kind of celebration.   You can grab here here: http://bit.ly/2FLnTUI.


I colored her with Copic Markers:
Skin: E000, E00, E04, E11, E21, R20
Hair: E41, E43, E47, E49
Clothing and headband: BG10, BG15, BG18, BG23, RV13, RV17, RV19
Shoes: C1, Colorless Blender
Cupcake: Y38, YR07, YR09
Cupcake Wrapper: E31, E33, E37


Hop on over to Passionate Paper Creations and join in on the Fun!
Hope you enjoyed her.  


No comments:

Post a Comment