Saturday, February 3, 2018

Boy and Monster from Kinda Cute by Patricia

I just love the innocence of childhood, so I was drawn to this adorable digital stamp from Kinda Cute.  Thank you to Kinda Cute for Sponsoring this weekend over at Passionate Paper and Friends on Facebook.

You can grab him here: http://bit.ly/2BS8mkb.

I colored him with Promarkers and a few Copics.

Promarkers:
Shirt: Lime Green, Bright Green and Forest Green
Monster: Midnight Blue, Cobalt Blue and Powder Blue (tongue- Antique Pink and Warm Grey for the back of mouth) and for his hair and feet I used the shirt combination above.
Skin: Coral, Sunkissed Pink, Blush and a tiny bit of Almond
Pants: Cinnamon, Terracotta, Putty and Satin
Copics:
Helmet and Sword:  C1, C3, C5




I hope you enjoyed.

See you soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment