Sunday, July 31, 2016

Best Friends have tails!

If you know me you know I am all about the dogs!!!  That's why I could not resist Alfie from Rubbernecker Stamps.  




Alfie can be found here: http://www.rubbernecker.com/index.php/alfie.html and I love how great he paired with the Best Friends sentiment, which can be found here: www.rubbernecker.com/index.php/best-friends.htmlwww.rubbernecker.com/index.php/best-friends.html


I colored him with my copics:
E43, E44, E47, E49 and R85 and RV11 for his tongue.


My husband recently had back surgery and for 2 days after he came home from a brief hospital stay, our dog Toby would not eat... just looked at us as I helped Todd with a look of confusion.   He finally has eaten, but it does show that best friends really do have tails!!!


Thanks for stopping by... see you soon!!



1 comment: